ANDROID BOOTCAMP 2017
Around the world, mobile devices are transforming the way we live and communicate. With one application, you can revolutionize your business or help solve the most pressing challenges of our times.
Re:Coded's training program will take students through this journey and open the doors to the creative universe of coding. In partnership with Udacity, we offer the Android Basics Nanodegree created by Google. During our program, students will learn the Java language, build amazing new apps and accelerate the journey to becoming a working Android Developer! By the end of the program, you will have a portfolio of completed projects to highlight your achievements.
But we are not just a coding school. We believe in human beings and their potential to create incredible things. The path to become a full-time developer is a long one - really! So we help you to check the boxes that will get you ready for the road ahead. You will learn technical English vocabulary, business communication and etiquette, and project management methodologies. But more importantly, you will learn more about yourself as a person.
- Be between 17 and 30 years of age at the time of application (exceptions may be made for extremely motivated and qualified individuals)
- Have at least an intermediate level in English
- Have a passion for creating and building things
- Motivated and driven to learn new skills and the capacity to self-learn
- Programming experience an asset, but not required
- We aim for a mix of refugees and host community members. All are encouraged to apply, particularly women.
Cost: Free (Financial Aid available)